17th April 2015 – Music service TIDAL introduces a new easy way to transfer playlists to the service through third party website Soundiiz. The new partnership lets users freely transfer their music collection between the various services they would like to use. With a few simple clicks, you can now transfer playlists from any streaming service to TIDAL.
The Soundiiz website converter at soundiiz.com allows you to transfer playlists from one streaming service to another. Simply select the platforms on which you have your playlists, access an interface dedicated to manage your playlists and tracks, drag and drop your playlists on the platforms of your choice or use – and you’re ready to enjoy your playlist catalog on TIDAL.
Soundiiz lets users convert playlists from Deezer, Grooveshark, YouTube, Last.fm, Qobuz, SoundCloud, Rdio, Spotify, Napster, Xbox Music and directly from files.
As an advertisement-free, lossless, CD-quality music and music video streaming service with extensive curated editorial expertise, TIDAL is available now for a monthly subscription of £9.99 for the Premium tier and £19.99 for the HiFi tier.
To experience high fidelity streaming, visit the TIDAL website at www.tidal.com.
Notes to Editors
TIDAL music streaming experience at a glance:
- More than 25 million music tracks
- Lossless sound quality (FLAC/ALAC 44.1kHz / 16 bit – 1411 kbps)
- More than 75,000 music videos
- Curated Editorial provided by experienced music journalists and industry experts
- Dedicated apps available for iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Web player for PC/MAC
- Available in 35 countries including the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scandinavia.
TIDAL UK PR Contacts:
For further media information, please contact: