28th November 2013 – CYP, the world’s leading manufacture of AV switches and audio accessories, has announced the launch of its most versatile range of HDBaseT matrix’s yet – the HDMI HDBaseT Modular Matrix with PoE. Consisting of two models at launch – 16 HDMI input x 16 HDBaseT output PU-16HBT and 8 x 16 PU-8H16HBT – the range offers innovative technology to give installers and integrators unparalleled levels of performance and flexibility. Able to send HDBaseT signals over lengths of up to 100m via CAT 5e/6/7 cable infrastructure, both models support 2-way IR (Infra Red), RS-232 and PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Pre-configured to work with the CYP PU-507RX or PU-507WPRX HDBaseT receivers, which are powered using the PoE feature from the matrix, both models are supplied with dual removable internal power supplies, allowing for easy inspection and maintenance with zero downtime. In addition, each bank of eight HDMI inputs (2 x PU-16HBT and 1 x PU8H16HBT) and two banks of eight HDBaseT outputs are also easily exchangeable were maintenance or replacement required. This innovative design means that installers can confidently create a sixteen-zone AV Multiroom system with the knowledge that any maintenance will result in minimum disruption for the user.
To aid set up and configuration, a DVI output for a local monitor is also included allowing installers to easily test all inputs and outputs, whilst IP control allows for remote access and integration into third party control systems such as DemoPad.
The PU-16HBT and PU-8H16HBT are available now.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP and DVI complaint
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m – CAT6/7; 80m – CAT5e)
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, and Manual Selection Buttons
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit
- Supports RS-232 for Matrix Control, plus RS-232 pass-through : Third-party devices can be controlled in each zone via RS-232 from the head-end to the receiver, or head-end devices can be controlled via RS-232 from any receiver in any zone.
- Advanced EDID management settings
- Onboard Operating Temperature Diagnostics
- Recall function allows users to save up to 10 pre-configured Input/Output settings
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports full IP control via Telnet or web GUI
- PU-16HBT – 16 x HDMI
[16x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
PU-8H16HBT – 8 x HDMI [16x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1 x 9pin Dsub [1 x RS-232 Data]
PU-16HBT – 16 x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [16x Infra Red Receiver]
PU-8H16HBT – 8 x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [16x Infra Red Receiver]
1 x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1 x IR Propriety Data]
1 x RJ45 [1 x IP Control]
1 x USB Mini B [1 x Service Port Propriety Data]
PSU: IEC,24V/1.25A,Redundant PSU
Dimensions 440mm [W] x 360mm [D] x 130mm [H]
Net Weight 12000g
Gross Weight 13100g
- 16 x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [16 x Infra Red Emitter]
- 1 x DVI-I [1x Monitor Output DVI-D]
- 16 x RJ45 [1 6x HDBaseT – HDMI & Propriety Data]
CYP is an industry-leading manufacture of connectivity solutions that enhance the capability of Audio Visual products in any installation environment. With over 25 years experience and 75 R&D engineers, the company is focused on ensuring all CYP solutions deliver the most robust and versatile performance possible, using advanced firmware and the latest industry chipsets. Its unrivalled product range and full time UK based technical support team ensures all of its partners have complete confidence when specifying CYP in a wide range of AV installations.
Its European Headquarters is based in Middlesex in the UK, from where it supports distributors, system integrators and installers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Committed to offering the very best training for its products and the installation industry on the market, CYP provides its partners with complete confidence in the AV solutions it delivers.
For further information, visit www.cypeurope.com
For CYP images, click here.
For further information, interview requests, images and product samples, please contact Andy Napthine of Napthine Porter on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07920 425166