12th November 2013 – Shepperton – CYP, the world’s leading manufacture of AV switches and audio accessories, has announced its latest range of HDBaseT Extender products – the PU-507-KIT. In its standard form, the PU-507 KIT allows uncompressed HDMI signals and IP data to be transmitted over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable up to 100 meters whilst also supporting the full range of 5-Play (HD Video, HD Audio, PoE, LAN and IR /RS232 control) features.
Fully harnessing the capabilities of HDBaseT technology, CYP has added further transmitters and receivers so that users can unlock additional applications where the technology is perfectly suited, making it the most flexible HDBaseT extender solution on the market.
- PU-507TX – The standard transmitter, the PU-507TX transmits the full 5-Play feature set over HDBaseT up to 100meters.
- PU-507TX-CVGA – With composite video and VGA PC inputs, the PU-507TX-CVGA upscales video and offers the full 5-Play feature set.
- PU-507TX-1H – As well as offering the same feature set as the PU-507TX, the PU-507TX-1H also offers an HDMI output for local monitoring.
To make full use of the PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, all transmittersrequire local power via the supplied external power supply.
- PU-507RX – The standard receiver, the PU-507RX receives the full 5-Play feature set over HDBaseT up to 100 meters.
- PU-507WPRX – The wall-plate receiver version of the PU-507RX
- PU-507RX-SCD – Offering additional integrated video scaling and audio de-embedding, the PU-507RX-SCD offers additional digital audio outputs for a local audio system, such as a soundbar.
- PU-507RX-2H – Same feature set as the PU-507RX with an additional simultaneous HDMI output.
All receivers are powered by PoE as part of the 5-Play feature set so do not require a local power connection.
The standard CYP PU-507-KIT (PU-507TX and PU-507RX) is available now with the additional transmitter and receiver options available during November 2013.
CYP is an industry-leading manufacture of connectivity solutions that enhance the capability of Audio Visual products in any installation environment. With over 25 years experience and 75 R&D engineers, the company is focused on ensuring all CYP solutions deliver the most robust and versatile performance possible, using advanced firmware and the latest industry chipsets. Its unrivalled product range and full time UK based technical support team ensures all of its partners have complete confidence when specifying CYP in a wide range of AV installations.
Its European Headquarters is based in Middlesex in the UK, from where it supports distributors, system integrators and installers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Committed to offering the very best training for its products and the installation industry on the market, CYP provides its partners with complete confidence in the AV solutions it delivers.
For further information, visit www.cypeurope.com